Monday, March 1, 2010

Catch up

OK so its been a few months I thought I would catch everyone (or no one:) up a little.

I got my Wii Fit! Yea! I have so far exercised much more than I have with anything else. Unfortunately it has not cured my dislike of exercise but made it a little more palatable. I finally unlocked advanced on rhythm Kung Fu!

I decided to go off sugar. I am highly addicted to the stuff and I finally decided cold turkey was the only way to go. I have had a few stumbles but for the most part I have done much better than I thought I would. I have lost a little weight and am feeling some what better. I need now to stop filling in with high fat/high carb stuff.

I had my final JPAS for my probation years!!! I have had to be evaluated 4 times a year for the first 3 years and now I am done! If I can just pass my PRAXIS PLT test then I can become a real teacher, or at least get a level 2 license. I should probably start studying for that...

I watched a ridiculous amount of the Olympics in the last 2 weeks. Here is my opinionated summary- Sooooo glad Evan won, Plushenko is a dork! Apolo was robbed but is still The Man! Shawn White amazing. Short Track relay is insane and I am not sure why it does not end in bloodshed every time, those skates are sharp! I like watching curling, still not exactly sure what is going on but they sure are enthusiastic, also I think it is the only Olympic sport I might be able to do :) Now it is time to get back to my regularly scheduled TV viewing.... can't wait for The Vampire Diaries :)

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Your nuts! Curling makes no sense and is so boring! Congrats on your JPASS's that must feel good.

Angie said...

Good job with the sugar and the jpass! Yes you have watched a lot of Olympics :). I can be a witness to that. Shawn White and the Canadian figure skater were my favorites. And Apollo. He is the man.

Dancing with shiva said...

Wii fit sounds like a good idea. But I still would not like it anyway. And you are brave to give up suger, I am glad someone ha ssome will power, and the gods know it is not me... Go Melissa!