Sunday, November 6, 2011

Month of gratitude.

Hello all. (I say all facetiously since I know I post so infrequently the only one reading this is probably someone who clicked here by mistake. Anyway welcome...) My sister started doing a month of gratitude posts on her blog and I thought it was a great idea. So I am stealing it from her...as I do most of her good ideas. Since I am getting started late I will just do 5 things from last week then start with today-

Nov 1-5: Last week I was grateful for spending time with my brother and niece, a good Halloween costume, getting all my IEP's scheduled, having power (hearing about others without it makes me very grateful) and TMBG.

Today, Nov 6: I am grateful for a day to rest and recover. It was a long hard week and I was exhausted.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

I'm glad you are doing it too. Kenn should as well! And I want a picture of the Halloween costume!

Melissa said...

Kenn is the only one who has a pic.