Saturday, December 13, 2008

I made it!

OK. so when I was offered my current job last year and decided to go back to school while teaching so I could get a "fulltime" job I thought, "It will be hard but I have been working two jobs and going to school for the last 2 years. No big deal." Well I was wrong. It was a big deal. It was a lot harder to be a 1st year teacher and go to school full time than I thought. And I did have experience and a teaching degree already. I don't know how my fellow classmates in the ATP program did it. Anyway I made it through and last Tuesday was my last class, yea!!! Hopefully I will soon be a fully qualified Special Ed teacher. I should also say thanks to the man above who as usual knew what I needed and kept nudging me towards this even though I kept resisting!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Congrats! I meant to tell you that before

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!