Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Ok, I don't have much to say but I am going to be busy the next couple of weeks so I figured I should say something now. Thanksgiving was great, pretty relaxing. I cooked, I will it admit it is because I am controlling and particular about my Thanksgiving dinner. I want the traditional turkey and stuffing, done right. It works out for everyone else thought, I think :) Anyway Kenn and I took my Mom to see Twilight, yes that makes 3 for me.... in a week. What can I say I am a sucker for a vampire love story and each time I went with people who hadn't seen it. So now I am trying to complete a semesters worth of work in one week so I can finish my class next week. Yea I will be done! I also have to get 5 IEP meetings in before Christmas break, finish Christmas shopping, do Christmas cards, treats etc. It is going to be a busy three weeks. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and thank you all for being part of my life. It wouldn't be as good with out you.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You'll have to tell me what an IEP meeting is...? You do have some stuff to get done. If I'm ever home, I'm willing to help! By the way - your present is currently in transit and will soon be delivered. Of course, you can't see it yet. Not till Christmas, or just before you leave for CT.