Sunday, October 26, 2008

Catch Up.

Sorry all. it has been awhile since I posted. I have been busy. I had midterms last week. I got a 59 out of 60 on one so thats good :) I also signed up for a technology grant program through my school district. It means I got my own projector(that is supposed to be mounted any time now), a voice enhancement system, access to a mobile computer lab, a digital camera and a student clicker response system. It also means that I have all this work I have to do to show that I am learning new technology and using it in my classroom. I put it off for the first few months of school and now I am playing catch up. The good news is that I finally got my voice enhancement system installed last week. It is basically a sound system that I can talk into, and play music through. It also came with a wireless microphone that I can have my students read into. I have had a lot of fun playing with it this week. Especially the first day when my students didn't know what was going on. Other than school and work I have not been doing much. I played Sttlers of Catan with Kenn and his roomate John, and won. John fits right in with our family, he whines when he is losing too :) Anyway I am going to go make some cookies now.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Can I have some cookies? I think I should get a voice enhancement system for taling to my kids!

Melissa said...

Yes you can have some cookies, just come on over. It is handy when trying to get students attention!