Monday, October 27, 2008

A to Z tag

I was tagged again by Lauri so if anyone is sick of these blame her :)...

A-Attached or Single: Single but severely attached to my family
B-Best Friend: Sister and brother
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake
D-Day: I like nights best
E-Essential Item: jeans and a computer
F-Favorite Color: black
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Gummi worms
H-Hometown: Boise,ID
I-Indulgences: Reading all day or watching movies all day and doing no grading!
J-January or July: July, I don't have to work!
K-Kids: 3 nieces and 1 nephew, yes they count!
L-Life is incomplete without: Keith Olberman and/or Depeche Mode
M-Marriage Date: I think this is a prejudicial question
N-Number of Siblings: A sister, a brother and sister-not-appearing-in-this-movie
O-Oranges or Apples: oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: spiders, especially big hairy ones
Q-Quote: "Sarcasm was very important in my family."
R-Reason to Smile: when some is funny or kind around me.
S-Season: all them
T-Tag: Kim, and Angie
U-Unknown fact about me: I love the Princess Diaries books.
V-Vacation destination of choice: Europe and/or Disneyworld!
W-Worst Habit: Not being patient with my students
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Whichever is needed?
Y-your favorite food: diet coke and chocolate
Z-Zodiac Sign: tarus

1 comment:

Angie said...

Nice job. We must know each other pretty well. I think I could have answered most of those questions for you :). OK, I'll do mine.