Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sick.

It has been a little while since I wrote. That is because I was sick, sick, sick! I got really tired of it, if you can't tell :) I got a cold asa soon as I got to Connecticut for Christmas, which after 3 weeks developed into bronchitis and a sinus infection. I did take 2 days off work but I think I would have rather been well and dealing with middle schoolers. On the plus side my roomate Angie took good care of me while I was sick. She brought me KFC and didn't make me stay in my room :) Besides being sick not much going on. Grandma came to visit, which was nice. Also I went to Martha's new baby's blessing which was very nice. I am currently trying to decide what to do with all my free time now that I don't have to go to class after work. This week is the last week of the semester, I think both me and a few of my students will be grateful to have new classes next week. I have about 15 movies I need to watch, at least according to my EW that came last week. I have to be prepared for the Oscars :)

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

glad you are feeling better, you should take up curling:)

Lauri said...

So sorry you were sick and sick of being sick. You must have felt pretty crappy if dealing with middle-schoolers would have been preferable. Glad you're feeling better.