Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things

So I haven't written in awhile because I have this problem that I don't think anything interesting, that people would want to read about, has happened lately. So I saw my roommate do this random things and then my sister so I thought that might be good format to use for a post that might be interesting. Then I read my sister's post and she took most of my interesting things.... so here goes and some of it might be repeats :)

1. I am currently watching the PBS version of Jane Eyre for like the 15th time. It's good.
2. I have no idea how many times I have read Jane Eyre and yet I find new things to love about it all the time.
3. I read the end of the latest Princess Diaries book in the store to find out if she ends up with Michael. She does, yea!
4. I often have insomnia and am up at 3:00 in the morning.
5. I have been to 11 countries and hope to visit a lot more.
6. I own all 5 seasons of Remington Steele and enjoy it as much as when it was on originally.
7. I drink way to much diet coke.
8. I saw Lance Armstrong in the Tour De France
9. I have seen 5 movies in the theater in the last 2.5 weeks.
10. Slumdog Millionaire was the best one.
11. It should totally win for best picture.
12. I almost fell asleep at the assembly on Friday.
13. I spent 3 hours yesterday playing Settlers of Catan
14. I just got a membership to Costco.
15. I love their big bag of snap peas.
16. I had to set up my parents voice mail today, they didn't realize they even had it.
17. I was thrilled to have my first "real" phone conversation with my nephew this week. You know where he asked me questions too.
18. I am addicted to Dunford chocolate doughnuts.
19. I think they put an addictive chemical in them that makes me crave for it daily.
20. I have crooked teeth, even though I had braces.
21. I hate watching people being mean or neglectful to older people in movies and on TV.
22. I have only cried at 3 movies in my life.
23. I went through bigger culture shock moving from Idaho to Texas then when I moved to Taiwan.
24. I love to dance, but only to music I like
25. I used to work at a country dance club.

Well that took a lot longer than I thought it would. Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

No repeats, and um Jayne Eyre can't be good THAT many times:)And history will not care if my teeth are photoshoped, they will never know, Ha!

KLF said...

Loved your list. I love Jane Eyre too, that pbs version was so great! Drink way too much diet coke too.

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

A. I love Jane Eyre too!!!
B. Snap peas are ridiculously delicious.
C. When did you live in Taiwan?!