Saturday, February 7, 2009

an update...

This week has gone by pretty fast. My new classes are still behaving, hopefully that will last awhile! I have developed a new pain or at least it got way worse this week. My hip for some reason really hurts, mainly after I have been sitting and then get up. I can barely walk sometimes. I have tried the exercises that the chiropractor gave me but they didn't seem to work well. Maybe if I was more consistent... I did play some Wii this week. I am better at tennis but my 7 year old niece still kicks my butt. I must get more practice time in, Andre would be so disappointed in me :) I went and saw Doubt last night. It was very good. The acting was great and it made you think. I really do love Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Hope you all had a great week I am off to try and increase my score for Settlers of Catan...

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Sorry about your hip, have you tried yoga?