Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The X-Files

So I am still at work, it is about 5:00. It is student led conferences night so I am here till 8:00, yea! I am sick of work, I was here till 8:00 last night too so I thought I would do something else. For Christmas Angie got me the first season of the x-files on DVD. I do not know why I have never gotten them before, probably too expensive. Anyway that one season made me remember how much I love The X-Files! So since Christmas I have bought 5 more seasons, I have been watching a lot of x-files the last few weeks. The other day Angie also asked if I had heard the "I love David Duchovny" song. I had not, so tonight to distract myself I found it. It is great. Very entertaining, although now with the whole sex addiction thing I am not so sure I would want him to love me back. Maybe it is better just being unrequited love :) Also I don't really agree with the part about killing Scully, I really like Scully too. Anyway if you have not heard it you should take a listen it is pretty entertaining :) Here is a link- or just listen to the one on my page. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

KLF said...

We love the X-files. We watch old episodes late at night. Something about the eerie cinematography and the crazy plots, how can you not get hooked?

Kim H. said...

The song is funny, and I like that Bree Sharp girl...