Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The first five...

Well I commented on my friends so I guess I have to follow through :) Can't wait to see who I get to make stuff for.

The first five...
The first people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.
However there are some limitations
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!
Here is the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

5 comments:

Kim H. said...

Will something evil come get me if I don't follow through? I want carmel!!!!

PerkinsClan said...

Kim told me about your blog. If you're giving out caramel, I'm all for it. I'm a sucker for caramel. :)

Lauri said...

I hope I'm not ineligible here - there's nothing in the rules about exchanging gifts... :)

Angie said...

Well, I really like the idea of getting something, but not so much the idea of having to make things... I'm torn. Maybe the next time you make lasgna I'll just eat it all and call it good.

Anonymous said...

I was a bit behind on reading your blog with, well, everything... I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for coming. I wish I could have done something with you while I was down there...

Oh, and um, if I'm one of the lucky 5, I remember the candy you make. I think it could travel well...

Yanniotti for all!